Friday, January 29, 2010

What Do Jeff Hardys Hand Signs Mean What Does Matt And Jeff Hardys Hand Sign Mean?

What does matt and jeff hardys hand sign mean? - what do jeff hardys hand signs mean

I need a website that can thoughly explain the significance of the sign, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy Boyz Boyz V1hand signed in manuscript. Show of hands, as they do in the back of the shirt Hardyz. Please, I need it! If you can not prove my principle that the characters GANG Arn't I can not wear the shirt to school!

1 comment:

  1. certainly mean that they are two wrestlers. Not least, the gang members and their marks are only part of his ruse. Print Atricles in both I have read, and maybe I'll let you use it. Wrestling my first love. He asked me where I think Hardy T-shirt, because I wanted a! :]

    ReplyDelete