Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rebuild An Engine Snowmobile Snowmobile Skidoo Crank Question?

Snowmobile skidoo crank question? - rebuild an engine snowmobile

1980 Rendezvous of 3500 motorcycles 277cc Rotax engine cylinder. I am rebuilding the engine, but can not find a manual, I need to know the tolerance between slides trustwasher slap stick and crank. I relaxed and down, but I have a little back and forth. I was looking for a few days on the Internet, and can not find this information. The closest place for me to have the puled and crank repressesd is 60 miles away. Microphone through a lot

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can not help you, I lost my last year in the books of the flooding. I know exactly what not to remember your question, but. maybe a mechanical aid stroke engines goodwill. There Rotax snowmobile and how to receive free information. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never install the thrust washers in the crank pin is one to control the space between the piston and rod control lateral movement.

    ReplyDelete