Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why Do I Have A Coaxial Cable In My Car Trying To Figure Out Why My [cable] Internet Keeps Dropping?

Trying to figure out why my [cable] internet keeps dropping? - why do i have a coaxial cable in my car

Hey guys, for some reason, my internet keeps falling. About a month or two, I pulled the cable modem in my room and wants a pain to stay connected to the Internet.

I came with the "theories", why I think it is continuing to decline, but most were not bad ... more or less. As much as I like to go on a huuuge story, I will be brief and simple ...

My cable connection in my room sounds great, is not physically damaged or nothing. When I hung up the coaxial cable to a TV to receive the channels, I get very good channels without interruption, static, or something else, is something with the cable / lines on the wall ... What confuses me as to why the Internet could only fall, how it works. And every time I dROPS, always varies when they return.

I've even tried with nothing connected with him, and always on their own.

My cable modem is new, and the coaxial cable that is used in good shape. Internet would probably work around the house, but I need the modem in my room, so that's why I'm trying to figure out how to fix it. Oh, and I have Comcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment